WATER STREET CENTRE
Water Street School was erected in 1846 as an elementary school. In the 1920s it was known as the Bollington Council School and later became Bollington’s own secondary school until its closure in the 1960s. Since then, most of Bollington’s secondary aged pupils have attended Tytherington High School. In 2014, the building was transferred from Cheshire East Council to BIT and is now the property of the Trust.
On the ground floor, the building is used by Bollington Pre-School. For more information go on www.bollingtonpreschool.org.uk